Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A perfect Day


                                              

          Hello My Crafty Friends, this challenge is just so perfect for me, I love working in all of my Garden, I have many types of flowers and flowing bushes, as well as Rose bushes and  more, I even have a great vegetables  Tomatoes, Sweet Basel, parsley, green Onions etc. I will be picking Tomatoes soon. 

 



I am  playing along over at The Card Concept #174 I enjoy  playing along in the challenges.  I used  Heavy White cardstock   for the base of my card, I added  Echo Park New Day 6x6 craft paper  layered on my card. I also added a "Tag's & other embellishments from "New Day" 12x12 cardstock ,  Burlap String, Miniature Sweetheart Blossom. as you can see I used all 4 colors from the  Inspiration Picture 

 

 


 New Day 12x12 cardstock  double side tape, tiny Flowers also from  NEW DAY, I  love being a member of the Echo Park Club.  I get a new set every other month.

                   

                               I hope my Card Inspired you

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                             
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
  Hugs & Love 
 From Florida 
     Dottie

 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Dottie :)Love the colors you used. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this week. Karen K. (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!