Wednesday, April 27, 2022

April Showers


                                           

          Hello My Crafty Friends, I am  playing along over at  Little Red Wagon   April Showers  , I enjoy  playing along in the challenges.  I used  Baby Blue cardstock   for the base of my card, I used a  Large stitched Rectangle Die cut Round Die cut.   Echo Park New Day 6x6 craft paper  layered on my card. I also added a "Tag from "New Day" 12x12 cardstock ,  Umbrella die cut. 


 New Day 12x12 cardstock Light blue gems  double side tape, tiny Flowers also from  NEW DAY, I  love being a member of the Echo Park Club.  I get a new set every other month.

                   

                                  I hope my Card Inspired you

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                             
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
  Hugs & Love 
 From Florida 
     Dottie

 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your bright yellow umbrella among the field of flowers. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and uplifting. Thank you for sharing. Have a lovely day.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!