Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Comfort



                                             

 

 Hello Welcome to my Blog today, I am playing along in Word Art Wednesday , Today I used the following products,  Heavy baby Pink and Heavy White Cardstock, I also used Echo Park paper,

 "NEW DAY" 6x6. I added 2 birds CHIPBOARD ACCENTS.  I added a Pink bow some stamens and Mulberry Flowers.   Square scalloped die cut, thumb punch.


          Hot glue, double sided craft tape, 2 way glue, pop dots,

 


                          " I hope my Card Inspired you"

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
          Hug's
        Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge 

Word Art Wednesday - Weeks 541 - 542  anything goes

the sisterhood of crafters

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!