Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Keep looking up


                                   

Happy Wednesday Everyone,  today I created a new card for the challenge over at  Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge,   I always enjoy Playing along in the challenges.

 

I used  My House - Mouse Designs Cling Rubber STAMP. CLING HMCM24 Cling Dragonfly Ride



I used Heavy lime green & white Cardstock for my base card, and layered it with printed craft paper,  wonky Rectangle Wafer dies for My Mouse stamp. I colored using my Copic Caio #Yr 03# G00 #C-3 # YG06 #N4 #YR000.

 green and black gems double sided craft tape, pop dots, tiny butter fly's using my Martha Stewart hand punch ( Now Retired).


                          " I hope my Card Inspired you"

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!