Monday, April 25, 2022

Happy B - Day

 

                                        

Happy Monday Everyone,  today I created my card for House - Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge   ,  I always enjoy Playing along in the challenges.

 

I used  My House - Mouse Designs Cling Rubber STAMP. CLING STRAWBERRY WISH HMCM18, I Used my New 6x6 Echo Park Paper Pad a Slice of Summer, 


I used Heavy White Cardstock for my base card, and layered it with the strawberry paper  and the red and white gingham paper. I used the wonky Rectangle Wafer dies for the Red card stock and then a smaller one for My Mouse stamp.
I colored mouse and strawberry with Copic sketch # N4 #YR000 #R37 # R81 # G21,  stamped a piece of white card stock with mini a block stamp using black ink. " Happy B-day,  Decorative scissors to cut it, and the Red card stock behind it.. I also used some red and white gingham cardstock.

 double sided craft tape, pop dots,  Red & White bakers twine.


                          " I hope my Card Inspired you"

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

HMFMC #364 Anything Goes Option BIRTHDAYS

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie your on the ball again this chall...lol super sweet Birthday card,, love the pop of red card great design & colours..

    Thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC this wk.

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Areally cute card and design! I love the papers and frames. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is inspiring. Love the papers to match and you can never go wrong with gingham. This is just a sweet card. I love the dies you used also. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Dottie. I love when the papers match the image. Sweet stamp and your coloring and card design are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Dottie :-) such a sweet mousie image and the papers are perfect! What a great match!! I need to get me this paper pack ;-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!