Monday, April 25, 2022

LET'S flamingo

 

                                                  

 

 Hello Welcome to my Blog today, I am playing along in "Simon Says Monday Challenge"  WILD AND WONDERFUL!

 Today I used the following products, Heavy Black Card Stock, tropical printed craft paper .  I also used 2 shades of Pink,White, Black & Yellow  TEXTURED cardstock  Sizzix THINLITS COLORIZED  Tim Holtz #665851


white tag stamped  Hampton Art  "LETS flamingo"


 double sided craft tape, pop dots,
1 tiny baby pink gem from my stash.

 


                          " I hope my Card Inspired you"

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hug's
Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge
"Simon Says Monday Challenge"  WILD AND WONDERFUL!

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!