Tuesday, July 12, 2022

A little note to cheer you up.

 

                                                                Created by

                                                            

 Welcome to my blog today, today I created my card for a special old friend. and for the Simon Says Monday Challenge fabulous Florials

 I used the following products, heavy white card stock, 6x6 Echo Park "NEW DAY" pad. 

 I used bundled sage Distress Oxide Ranger Tim Holtz. Stamped with STAMPERS ANONYMOUS COLLECTION. WILDFLOWERS CMS 253.

I added a sheer green ribbon and added a tiny white bow from my stash. double sided craft tape, hot glue Simon says  Black Stamp pad. from my stash.

                                        

                                      I do Hope My card Inspired you !

 

 

Thank you for stopping by it is always a honor to have you visit my blog, I enjoy reading the comments some of you leave. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become on and I will be happy to do the same for you . 

Have a Blessed weekend.

 Hugs

 Dottie

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge -Fabulous Florals.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!