Monday, September 26, 2022

gorgeous

                                                         

Welcome to my blog today here in FLORIDA We are preparing for a bad  Hurricane coming on Tuesday & Wednesday at a cat 3 or 4  they call it the storm of 100 years..

  Hello friends and followers, today I created my card for another fun challenge over at House-Mouse-& Friends Monday Challenge.  today I used Heavy cream cardstock, gold cardstock I used my Octagon die cuts, & Greetery die cut .I used my  Mice Wishes  clear stamp.

I added a wood tag gorgeous, paper clip double sided  craft tape, copic pens.  from my stash.

 

thank you for visiting it is always a pleasure to have you stop by my blog. I always enjoy reading each of the comments you leave, if you are not a follower I would love to have you become one, and I will do the same for you.

 Have a Blessed Week.

       Hugs

       Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

House - Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Cute card, Dottie. We are in Jax Beach, FL so we've been praying for wherever it's going to hit. We'll be affected by a LOT of rain, flooding and for sure and high winds. I hope you fair well. Love your rick rack.

    I really like that crimped edge die and have been looking for a set. What is the set you used? Do you find it gives you a problem tearing the corner of the paper? Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the added elements and frame die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Dottie :-) the im age is adorable and I love the die cuts and ribbon, very lovely :-)

    Hope you're OK, has the storm passed by now? Hope all is well XX

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lols: Yes the storm is gone now we were very lucky,but so. Florida got it really bad. and I am not over doing it I have weeks yet until I am healed. thank you for asking

      Delete
  4. Super cute card, Dottie! So glad you didn't get hit worse by Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cute mousey image lovely design & colours super take on the option theme
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweet image and your cute card. Hope you didn't get a lot of damage in the Hurricane. So devastating.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!