Saturday, September 24, 2022

it is offically Fall

                                                      

Welcome to my blog today here in FLORIDA We are preparing for a possible bad  Hurricane coming on Tuesday & Wednesday at a cat 2.

 

today I created my card using the following products, heavy White cardstock, I layered it with 6x6 MEGA PAD WELCOME autumn cardstock by CARTABELLA. I also used my embossing folder.

I added a bow using  rust color seam binding, a tag " HELLO FALL" small stitched leaves using my lawn fawn die cut,  & Ribbon tag leaf by spellbinders. foam tape double sided craft.


thank you for visiting my blog today it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by for a visit I enjoy reading the comments you leave,

Have a Blessed week

    Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

Can You Handle The Pressure ?

2 comments:

  1. A lovely fall card with those leaves all over!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fall card, thanks for joining our fun at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!