Monday, October 24, 2022

hello


                                                             

                          

Welcome to my blog today, it is also so nice to see you have come to see what I created for this challenge @ House-Mouse & Friends Challenge . I love playing along in all the challenges.  

I used Heavy BLACK Cardstock, layered it with light green printed Cardstock 6x6 Paper Pad FARMHOUSE SUMMER ,

                         House - Mouse & friends Stamp Mini Clear set.



Lavender and White Ribbon, Lavender and Green   Mini Stamens Apple Blossoms Mixed Pastels  square scalloped die cut and stitched square die cut,  hello die cut

2 Lavender gems. copic sketch markers. double sided craft tape hot glue all from my stash.

                      I do hope my card Inspired you!

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

House- Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

 

 


 

5 comments:

  1. This is very cute, Dottie. I love the hummingbird and the flowers you added are lovely. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is so sweet and I love the flowers and paper design, very lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I love the background and the lovely flowers you added. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Dottie. Loving the image and the additional flowers you added look lovely. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!