Monday, November 14, 2022

Baby it's Cold Outside


  Welcome to my blog today, We Have a  nice day here in  Florida, Thankfully Our area was not really effected by the storm just rain and some wind . The stores are Packed with all kind of Christmas products.  I love making Christmas cards, Today I created my card for Caffeinated Christmas Card challenge .         
                                   

 I started my card with  Heavy light blue Cardstock for the base of my card, I then layered it with  Echo Park Winter Magic Cardstock     Tag Baby it's Cold Outside, Die cut by Spellbinders  tag KEEP CALM & COFFEE ON


I added Dutch blue  seam , bakers twine 2 Sweetheart blossoms, tiny coffee cups& Word Coffee .


       
            



It  is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

coffee loving cardmakersChristmas Card Challenge

Coffee loving Card Maker - 2022 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. This is a great combination for wintery background and with elegant cups to warm up with!! Elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty and I love all of the detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!