Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Tea Time


                                                         

 Welcome to my blog today, . The stores are Packed with shoppers.I am happy I shop on line.  I love making Christmas cards, Today I created my card for "Double D Challenge"  

                                               Here is the Inspiration Photo

                                                  

 I started my card with a  for the base of my card, I then layered it with Heavy White&Red Cardstock, Cuttle bug Embossing folder snow                         



  STAMP SIMPLY Steel Dies Stamp Set.    Red Stamens,Red, Green & Gold plaid Ribbon

 




      Merry Christmas Gold Embellishment,Pop Dots, Hot Glue, Liquid Glue,  from my stash .


It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge: 

Double D Challenge  Hot Beverages
(Coffee, Tea, Latte, Hot Chocolate, etc.)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cup of tea!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red stripes on your beautiful cup! Very festive. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon. Hugs, Doni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!