Thursday, November 17, 2022

WOOF

                                                         

Welcome to my blog today,  I was surprised to see that Hobby Lobby is getting very low on Christmas Embellishments I was just there Yesterday,  I love making Christmas cards
 

                                                         Inspiration Photo                                               

                                             


Today I decided  to use Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad I LOVE MY dog cardstock  .

I used Red, Brown & White Cardsstock  my scalloped die cut for around the edge of my card, I added Red string Bow & a tiny tag woof. 

I also added hello # SSD111752 & dachshund die cut # ssd112156  

  created my card for TIME OUT Challenge .


                                 I used Hot Glue, double Sided craft tape,pop dots.


It  is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog. I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie 

I am sharing my card in the following Challenges:

Time Out Challenge 

 

3 comments:

  1. This is just way too cute!!! Love your sweet puppy card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim thank you so much for your sweet comment, have a Blessed weekend

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!