Saturday, January 28, 2023

Farm Farm Farm


                         

Welcome to my Blog and I do hope Everyone have a wonderful New Year 2023.

Today I created my card for the Farm Quest Challenge Theme # 21

Today I used a Heavy White Cardstock for my base card. I layered it with 6x6 Echo Park paper FARMHOUSE Summer pad   I used  Echo Park paper co Pumpkin Die set die cut

 

I added a Straw, double sided craft tape, Hot Glue pop dots. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by and leave me a comment. I enjoy reading each of the comments you leave.

Have a Blessed week

           Hugs

          Dottie

          

I's sharing my card in the following challenge:

Farm Quest Challenge Theme # 21

2 comments:

  1. I just have to keep oohing and ahhing over your terrific and clever card for FarmQuest!!! Perfect barnyard scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hay in the bed of the truck is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!