Monday, March 13, 2023

Crafty friend


                                 

                           

 Hello Everyone:

 I used Heavy Cardstock for my base card,& layered with Heavy light green Textured White cardstock.

 Embossed flower Embossing flower,  Sizzix Flower die cuts. & butterfly's. 

stiched die cut and stamped with Simon Says in the lower part of my card I added the sun 

                    double sided tape,  pop dot, 2 way Glue

Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
                      

 

 I'm share my card in a new challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - What Ever the Weather

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!