Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Jesus Loves You


 

                                 

 Hello Everyone:

Today I created My card using lots of Green I used Heavy Black  for my card I layered it withHeavy Pink & White Cardstock, Printed Card stock By The Paper Studio. I used Crimped Frame, &  stiched Die Cut .Pink &White Gingham Bow.

 

 

Thank you for Visiting my Blog it is always a honor to have you stop by and remember to leave a comment I enjoy each of them.

 

I'm Sharing my card In the following Challenges :

Word Art Wednesday

 Have a Blessed Week .

 

                  
 

                                           
 


           


 

2 comments:

  1. Are you in need of financial assistance?
    I'm writing from Scotland I would recommend Dr Pedro  a loan lender that grant me a loan of 490,000 Pounds to innovate my business with the loan repayment of 4 years on a loan rate of 3% annual return and I have been paying for the loan now for about 2 years and I have also recommend Dr Pedro to my sister which she was also grant a loan so I will say Dr Pedro is a financial supporter with an understanding and kind situations.Dr Pedro email contact is pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!