Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Sweet Bunny

                                             

 

                    
 

Hello Everyone:

 Today I am playing along in the House Mouse Challenges. Heavy White Cardstock for my base card,& layered with My favorite Easter EchoPark 6x6 Pad.Light aqua & White gingham Cardstock,



 

Pink  &  White Gingham Ribbon
  hello die cut , Mini Blooms & Spring die cuts. butterfly die cuts.


                       double sided tape,  pop dots, Hot Glue.

Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
                      

 

 I'm share my card in a new challenge:

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and Springy looking card! I love all the beuatiful added elements. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!