Sunday, June 11, 2023

For the Bride and Groom


 

                                                    

 

         Welcome to my blog today Have a Blessed Wednesday

  

 Today I used the following products to create my card, Heavy White cardstock , Heavy GOLD card stock. small oval die cut  leaf die cut Butterfly hand punch(Retired). LaceBride and Groom wood stamp set.



 For the Bride and Groom embossed,  Gold Embossing powder Embossing folder



                 double sided craft tape , pop dots  from my stash.


thank you for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure having you stop by. please leave a comment I enjoy reading them.

also if you are not a follower of my blog, please become one.

 

Have A Blessed Week

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Can You Handle The Pressure- Anything Goes with a twist  of Wedding

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card, this is such a great use of gold and texture together, just stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!