Sunday, August 27, 2023

HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE

                                                 

 

                                            
                                                   

                         

   Today I am playing along With,  little red wagon blog challenge.

 

 Heavy Gray  Cardstock  for my base card. layered with  Heavy Black  Cardstock,Heavy White Cardstock. I layered sky printed cardstock. Bike Die cut .


 
White Cardstock  for the Bike and  Copic Caio to color it. # N4 # B29 # 100. 
I  added a tag  HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE.

                      Double sided Craft Tape, Pop Dots

 

It is always Always a honor to have you stop by for a visit. I always enjoy ready the comments left. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one.

 Have A Blessed Day

 

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge :

little red wagon

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful card! I've not seen that die cut before. I love the way you've added the blue. It looks fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us for our “Bicycle Race" (transportation) challenge at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!