Monday, September 4, 2023

hello

       

  

                                               

 Welcome to My Blog Thanks you  for stopping by to visit me Today.       

 

I used Heavy Cream Cardstock I layered it with Orange,. Welcome FALL by CartaBella

 Orange Felt for the pumpkin I used brown felt for the stem for the pumpkin &green felt for the leaf adding Glitter,I then cut out a pair of small Glasses in black Tiny Pumpkin ,  Button l tan  Tag hello FALL From my stash.Cream String,  Tim  Holtz  idea - ology Mini paperclip  Black thread                                             
                             
                      Pop Dots-double sided craft tape,

 Thank you for Visiting Today, Please leave a comment, I enjoy reading each one. If you aren't a Follower Please become one .
 
 Have a Blessed and safe Holiday Weekend

.

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Colorfull Option


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!