Spring


                                          

  

                                 

                                        Inspiration Photo

Hello My Crafty Friends, I am  playing along over at  Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog I always love to playing along in the challenges.  I used  Yellow card stock,   spring market  Florial Tage Idem # CBSM80012 ,   die cut set Bee Happy along with the BEE and the octagon small die cut set.  Copic Sketch # Y18, # Y04,  # G21, Stamp Simply Daisy flowers 



                    

                             I hope my Card Inspired you

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

Comments

  1. I just love the way the yellow is offset by the darker colours. Fab card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Thankful