Happy Birthday Heather

Happy Wednesday evening everyone, it has been a great day and evening had a friend for dinner, He loves my Pot roast.

Today I made a special Birthday card a special order from a customer for their daughter Heather.
Today I used White card stock layered with more white card stock using my embossing folder by Darice Embossing Essentials.
my butterfly die cuts.  I added blue and white gingham ribbon and bow.
from  RRR .
I used blue and white card stock to cut my butter fly's and printed Happy Birthday Heather in blue I then added my flower and glued a Butterfly.

thank you for visiting it is always a Honor to have you stop by. I would like it very much if you would become a follower of my blog and I would be happy to do the same for you. Please leave me your comments I enjoy reading them .

I am sharing my card in the following challenge .
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

Thank you.
 God Bless
   Hugs
  Dottie

Comments

  1. Beautiful card. Great work. Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful