Wednesday, July 18, 2018

For the Bride and Groom

Happy Wednesday everyone, Hope you are all doing well.things have been Crazy around here our Oldest Grandson is getting married next week.our other grand son and his wife are having a new baby boy and the shower is in August. then our Marie is having Open Heart surgery for the 2nd time.first when she was 2 and again soon she was wonderful for 40 year.

Now on to my card, today I made a wedding card for our Grandson & future wife. I used White card stock then I used the Garden tea party card stock. added White roses,hearts, gems all the way around the card, two tags using my die cut, rolled music card stock from my stash and a white Seem Binding ribbon pearls, and a piece of Lace. all from my stash
I hope you all enjoyed my card I made today.
I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday - use a die cut or Punch

 thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I enjoy playing along in challenges. and enjoy reading your comments.it is always a honor to have you stop by. I hope you will leave a comment as like I had said I enjoy reading each of them.
  Hugs
 Dottie

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so BEAUTIFUL - so perfect for a wedding! Great use of dies too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!