Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Garden challenge # 344 - 345

Hello all hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July, enjoyed having two of our granddaughters for 2 weeks, they are always fun..

Today I designed my card with cream card stock and a Blooming Garden Collection, a Tan Doilie from my stash.

some burlap flowers and a burlap butterfly with tiny beads on each one also from my stash. I added a Teal Bow using seam binding.








           

                   
 I do hope my card's gave you some inspiration:
Thank you for playing along at Word Art Wednesday  


hank you so much for Visiting my blog, I missed being on here all the time I had missed. It is always a blessing and honor to have you visit. I enjoy reading all the comments.


I am sharing my card in the following challenge.
Word Art Wednesday- anything goes
 God Bless
    Hugs
   Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!