Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Red White & Blue

Happy 4th of July everyone Sure hope you all have a wonderful fun and safe 4th. We have Gracie and Lily for another week, and here in the community they are having fireworks.We will be doing a BBQ here at our Home first then go up to the pool for a bit. today will be a full day of fun for everyone.

today is challenge 342-243 Anything goes.
Welcome to my blog and again Happy 4th ! today I used the Psalm 23:6 for our challenge. I used red,white and blue printed paper.

 I added some tiny Roses RED,WHITE & BLUE. White card stock and a bow also Red White & Blue.lastly I added an embellishment from my stash of uncle Sam .



I also used my Spellbinders Nestabilities "Decorative Labels Eight die set #S5-148


                    Happy 4th Everyone have fun and be safe
                                 GOD BLESS AMERICA                

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always a honor to have you stop by.

I would love for you to leave a comment and become a follower.
 I am sharing my card in the following challenge.
Word Art Wednesday- anything goes
 God Bless
    Hugs
   Dottie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!