Thursday, October 21, 2021

Silver Bells

                                       
                                                

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

                                     Make the Cards Challenge #38

Today I used Lavender card stock, White, Green, Black & Red Cardstock from my stash.   Poinsettia die cuts. Lantern die cut, Merry Christmas die cut, White METALLIC STRING.


                                 6x6 Printed Craft Paper

 

As you can see I used the Green required for this challenge for my decorations around the lantern and with the Merry Christmas Die cut. I wanted to do something different when designing my card. 

 

I added a piece of clear plastic from a wrapper for the  Lantern to look like Glass. I cut to fit in side the lantern. (picture Below.)

                                          Clear plastic

the strips of cardstock, & die cuts are samples of what I used.
Black gems,Pop dots, double sided craft tape, Foam Pop Dots.    Silver Bells Embellishment. from my stash,  Lavender and light Blue  seam Binding, for my Bow,  I belong to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Club.

 


  I do hope that my Card has given you some Inspiration today.

    I enjoy seeing Followers and non followers visiting my Blog.                                       

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge:

  make the cards challenge.com/2021/10/ #38

ABC Christmas Challenge  

Word Art Wednesday  513 - 514

5 comments:

  1. This one is beautiful too Dottie! You have the best Christmas die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, Dottie - love the sweet spray of springs and poinsettia, perfect for that lantern! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the lantern die!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your fun bow! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card, I love your lantern die.
    Thanks for joining in the U and V challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!