Thinking of you


 


 
                                      Welcome to my blog,
                          
I always look forward to the House Mouse challenge they are always fun.

 Heavy light Green  & Printed  Cardstock, Scalloped  die cut   House Mouse- Mouse Designs stamp MICE WISHES # SSCM5000 sketch  Copics ,Pink Embellishment,    Woodblock stamp "Thinking of you" .   double sided craft tape,                                     

Woodblock stamp Thinking of you .   double sided craft tape,
        
            
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

Comments

  1. Looks like this little meecey is having a lazy day. I love the frame on your card. Thanks for sharing again at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute and this little HM looks so relaxed. I lost track of you a long time ago and just found your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely sweet and simple. Gotta say, I love that flowery parasol - being sunsmart. Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you look forward to our challenges. We always enjoy seeing everyone's creations. Yours is so cute and it's a great image of relaxation. Thank you for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is so very cute and I love the colors and design, very pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful