You're never too old to play

                                  

                                      Welcome to my blog,
                           
               I always enjoy Playing along in  All challenge.

 Heavy  Gray Cardstock,  White Cardstock Cling Kitty Bounce # HMCR98, Copic Caio,  Lipstick Red # R29 # C3 # E15 # E23 # E18 # YR000  # 11.Clear stamp "You're never too old to PLAY."  2 gray embellishments.

  double sided craft tape, Black ink 3 cat prints thumb punch. from my stash.

        

                        I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. 
                    
                           I Enjoy reading your comments.                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

Comments

  1. Oh what a fun image! I love the card design and your wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is inspiring and fun. It's colored so nicely and I love that the mice are hopping and bouncing on their friend. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie, what a fun and happy card! The image is adorable and love how you have colored it up. The pop of red is eye catching. Thanks for sharing your card and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Dottie :-) such a fun image and the banner and sentiment are fabulous! Love the layout and whole design of this :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable image Dottie lovely colouring fab take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful