Spring Blessings

 

                                              
                                                      

                                     Welcome to my blog,

 Hello, Everyone, and thanks for visiting My Blog today, Here in Sunny Florida Spring has sprung as I start  with a  New challenge  over at Four Seasons  this inspiration photo what caught My eye first was the flowered boots,
 I used Heavy White card stock I layered it with SPRING MARKET by CARTA BELLA cardstock, I added a tiny Rose Mulberry Flowers and seam binding. I added my flowers  by BOBUNNY NOTEWORTHY, I added a white doily   and a white tag  APRICOT PREMIUM DYE INK    I used my Clear stamp "Spring blessings"  Spring Windows,
I used double sided craft tape,Simon Says Stamp Craft Tacky Glue 


           I hope my card Inspired you & the inspiration photo

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:
The Four Seasons Challenge -  anything Spring

Comments

  1. This is really pretty, Dottie. I was thinking about these very same papers when I saw the inspiration photo, but I couldn't find them in my stash. That means I need to get more organized. lol
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Dottie, thank you for joining our fun at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW just beautiful Dottie and I love that background paper!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful