Wednesday, August 17, 2022

MY WORD

                                                                    

Welcome by again, friends. I am a GUEST DT for WAW  Thanks for stopping by my blog today as I share a FUN card using washi tape from house collection . from Echo Park paper co   They carry SO many amazing rolls of colorful washi tape, the Washi tape  is from farm house collection with different designs and patterns.  It's a lot of fun to get creative with washi tape, and there are so many great ways to use it. I sure enjoy creating with the washi tapes from Echo park Paper co club



This card started with a piece  Heavy Black, White, and a soft Blue cardstock

 and layered it with in my base card Black then layered it with soft blue cardstock, using my Scalloped die cut, and the small THE GREETERY Die CUT  ., a bright Yellow Seam Binding to make the bow  a Mulberry flower Carnation  & some Double head flat mini stamens. 

I made a matching Envelope for this card.

Again Thank you very much for visiting my blog today I do hope my card Inspired you. I always enjoy having you all stopping by I do hope you will leave a comment on my card, I enjoy reading each of them. if you aren't a Follower of my blog please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

 Have a Blessed week

 Dottie 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!