good things!


                              
 

  Hello Creative Friends. Thank you for Visiting  My Blog today. as I share My card  I created today for Word Art Wednesday challenge #. 560-561 It is always a Honor to be a Guest DT.

Today I used   Heavy light blue cardstock and layered it with Echo Park 6x6 paper pad WELCOME autumn  cardstock, seam binding  and bow,aqua stamens.






    one of my favorite die cut sets by THE GREETERY 
scalloped edge die cut .                   double sided craft tape, hot glue.

 

 

Thank you so much for stopping by it is always a pleasure having you visit I enjoy reading each comment. if you aren't a follower I would love to have you and I will be happy to do the same for you.     

  Have a safe and blessed week

 Hugs

 Dottie


Word Art Wednesday # 563 - 564




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful