Happy Birthday


                                                       

 

 

Welcome to my blog today here in FLORIDA the beginning of our hurricane is starting with Rain tomorrow Rain and wind, but they say for many years that the Seminole Indians protects Tampa and it looks like they are once again.


today I created my card using the following products, Heavy KRAFT cardstock, I layered it with 6x6 MEGA PAD WELCOME autumn cardstock by CARTABELLA. I made a tri fold card. and layered it with 3 different patterns, from this collection,  Happy Birthday die cut  

 yellow and brown string to make my bow and a GOLD heart in the center of my bow. double sided craft tape. and hot glue. from my stash


thank you for visiting my blog today it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by for a visit I enjoy reading the comments you leave,

Have a Blessed week

    Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

 Simon Says Wednesday challenge - anything goes

 The Sisterhood of Crafters

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Dottie! I haven't created this card fold for a long time ... thanks for inspiration! Hope you're feeling better and staying safe! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful