Merry Christmas


                                 

 Welcome to my Blog I am happy to report our area  was safe in the storm, had lots of Rain and scary winds but no damage. but we send our prayers to South Florida lots of flooding and damage, also Daytona is now getting hit and getting some flooding. Please Keep Florida in your Prayers .

Today I created my card using the following products, Heavy natural cardstock, I layered it with 12x12 I LOVE CHRISTMAS cardstock by Echo Park. layered it with 3 different patterns, from this collection,  I also stamped Merry Christmas and then embossed it in GOLD.

 gold and brown string to make my bow and a Red gem in the center of my bow .double sided I also used my  Sweet n' Sassy stamp scalloped edge die cut, Lacey Circles die cut  craft tape. and hot glue. from my stash


thank you for visiting my blog today it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by for a visit I enjoy reading the comments you leave,

Have a Blessed week

    Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

SIMON SAYS STAMP - anything goes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful