Autumn Wishes & Pumpkin Kisses



                                                    

 I'm sharing today with this FUN Halloween card I created for  Colorful Options Outrageous Orange Challenge, 

                               

 It's always exciting to create things using products from Really Reasonable Ribbon I always know I'll find the perfect trims for every project. Black Cardstock for my base card, I then layered it with orange and white card stock  & stamped sentiment I found in my stash,

 

 I added a Orange and Black printed Bow , I made my Bow using Orange Ribbon & layered the printed Halloween ribbon from a old collection from Really Reasonable Ribbon


                   

 Embellishments from jolee'BOUQUE "Vintage Treats( I just ordered another set on bay ) I added the Loli Pop on my Bow .



                I used Double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, 2 WAY GLUE

                           

                      I do hope my card Inspired you!

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Colorful Options - Outrageous Orange  

Can You Handle The Pressure

Comments

  1. I love it! Perfect fall card for those that don't celebrate halloween. Thanks for joining in with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful autumn card. I love the papers and die cuts and all of the little details that make it so festive. Though I love your card, I do not see that you used an embossing folder in creating it. Can You Handle The Pressure's single requirement is that an embossing folder be used. Hope to see you in te gallery in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely embossing and design full of gorgeous colours. Thanks for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw. [aNNie Proud designer for Can You Handle The Pressure however an embossing folder is required for this challenge.. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful