Christmas Blessings


 
                                        

 Welcome to my blog today, We Have a  nice day here in  Florida, Thankfully Our area was not really effected by the storm just rain and some wind . The stores are Packed with all kind of Christmas products.  I love making Christmas cards, Today I created my card for Caffeinated Christmas Card challenge .                      

                                

 I started my card with a Heavy Black & White Gold glitter Cardstock for the base of my card, I then layered it with  White Cardstock  &  card stock from the  Christmas Salutions Cheer  collection from Echo Park Paper Company.

 
 
 
                                     


  I used cardboard & Round  die cut "I added embellishment, I Made A ,  Small Christmas Coffee Cups, small sticker " A PERFECT BLEND"  from the Echo Park PAPER COMPANY  Coffee Collection, Wooden embellishment on my coffee cup .

                 Double sided Craft tape, Pop Dots, Hot Glue,Liquid Glue, from my stash .


It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Caffeinated Christmas Card challenge .          

Coffee loving Card Maker - 2022 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful