HOHOHO

                                        

 Welcome to my blog today, We Have a  nice day here in  Florida, Thankfully Our area was not really effected by the storm just rain and some wind . The stores are Packed with all kind of Christmas products.  I love making Christmas cards, Today I created my card for Caffeinated Christmas Card challenge .                      

                                

 I started my card with a HeavyGreen Cardstock for the base of my card, I then layered it with The essential Craft Papers Tartan  Tag Perfect Blend from Echo Park coffee collection cardstock

                               



  I used cardboard & Round  die cut "I added embellishment, I Made A ,  Small Christmas Coffee Cups  from the Echo Park PAPER COMPANY  Coffee Collection, coffee cup STAMP SIMPLY Steel Dies".   

 



 Pop Dots, Hot Glue, Liquid Glue, Christmas snowman  Gold bells, HoHoHoHo, wooden embellishment  from my stash .


It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:


Coffee loving Card Maker - 2022 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful