Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Because I Love You


                                                            My New Sizzix Big Switch

 

                   Happy Wednesday Everyone, Thank you for stopping by today .

Today I created my card Because I Love You for a couple of fun challenges

I used Heavy White cardstock ,   I layered it with Echo Park " hello Valentine"

I added a pretty floral Pink Ribbon & Pink and White Sweetheat blossoms  & deep Pink and light pink stamens .

 I added a couple of embellishments and a Tag stamped "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU" Embossing Pink  powder . Hot glue double sided craft tape, 

 

 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges:

The Sister hood of Crafters -something new 

simon says stampblog.com/wednesday challenge

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!