Sunday, January 8, 2023

Happy Birthday to YOU

                                          


   Happy Sunday Everyone,Thank you for stopping by, I hope Everyone had a Wonderful & Blessed New Year 2023.


 

I used Heavy White Card stock and layered it with Black and White checkered cardstock 

I used my New Sixxiz Die cut a Lattes, that came with my NEW BIG SHOT SWITCH ! I used my Simon Says Die Cut Happy Birthday to YOU  

Black seam Binding for my bow and added a Black Rose and 2 miniature sweetheart blossoms Double Head Stamens Black and White

 

It is always a Blessing and Honor to have you stop by to visit my blog, If you aren't a Follower I would like it if you would become one, and I will do the same for you.

  I hope you all have a Blessed Week 

                 Hugs

                Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge .

 Colorful Options - Basic Black

2 Comments:

At January 8, 2023 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Makira said...

Awwww. This is such a sweet card! I love the layers and the used of the flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Good luck! Cheers, Makira

 
At January 8, 2023 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Vicki said...

Lovely card! That bow and floral arrangement is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options January Color Challenge.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home