Saturday, January 14, 2023

Happy Birthday

                                             

 

            Welcome to my blog today, I created my Card for Farm Quest Challenge. theme # 20

Today I used Heavy Brown Cardstock, Gray Cardstock ,Corrugated paper , I used My Simon Says Die Cut Happy Birthday, and Cowboy Boots and a Horseshoe die cuts    .

 

                        I hope my card inspired you for this Challenge .

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

     Hugs

Dottie Seubert


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Farm Quest Challenge Blog 20 Design Team member.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card, Dottie! Love that you did it all with die cuts. The corrugated paper adds such delightful texture. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie: your DT project for FarmQuest is excellent!! Love the textures and details! Terrific western gear elements for this masculine birthday card! --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!