Monday, January 9, 2023

Love You

                                     
                                                 

 Well, here we are in the beginning of January already; and that means Valentine's Day is just one month away.  WOW, time flies by us so quickly and it will be here before we know it.  Today I'm sharing One sweet Valentine's Day card using Tim Holtz die cuts  Most of us don't send out Valentine's Day cards; but perhaps we should.  It's a great time and opportunity to tell those we love that we really are thinking about them.  Spread a little LOVE.


I used Heavy White cardstock for my base card, I then layered it with Echo Park  hello VALENTINE . Red Textured Card stock Light pink cardstock

I added Pink and White Gingham Ribbon  a few Hearts and  pink sequins.

double sided craft tape,  Hot Glue,  Pop dots .

 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 
 I'm excited to share  my cards in this FUN challenge. 

3 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thanks for joining in our January challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas' challenge this month with your Valentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie... such a pretty Valentine. You tie a beautiful bow! and I love the soft floral background and the rounded corners. I forget to round corners and it is such a nice touch. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!