Friday, January 13, 2023

LOVE you


                                      
 

 Well, here we are in the Middle  of January already; and that means Valentine's Day is just one month away.  WOW, time flies by us so quickly and it will be here before we know it.  Today I'm sharing One sweet Valentine's Day card using Octagon die cuts  Most of us don't send out Valentine's Day cards; but perhaps we should.  It's a great time and opportunity to tell those we love that we really are thinking about them.  Spread a little LOVE.

 

I used Heavy pink cardstock for my base card, I then layered it with Pink and White stripe craft paper Gold Cardstock. tiny Pink sweetheart flowers, Little B Die cuts .

I added Pink and White Gingham Ribbon & thin lace ribbon 

 Pink sequins. tiny pearls, double sided craft tape,  Hot Glue,all from my stash.

 

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm excited to share  my cards in this FUN challenge. 

Cut it Challenge #269 

Simon Say Says Wednesday challenge - something Cute

TIME OUT Challenge - Romantic

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. I especially love the gorgeous bow/ribbons. It's the perfect embellishment. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Anything Goes challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (Cut it Up owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't remind me that Valentine's Day is now only a month away!! I need to get started on my cards because I do give and send them every year--I usually make 17ish; for family members and a few friends mixed in. Anyway, your card is beautiful!! Fancy die cuts, pretty embellishments and a bit of shine--what's not to love!!?? Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Valentine card, Dottie!! Very feminine and elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Definitely very ROMANTIC! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!