Saturday, January 14, 2023

Winter Days

                                      
 

 Well, here we are in the Middle  of January already;it is Cold here again in Zephyrhills Florida our Weather was in the 70's last week and Now it is in the low 40's.

 

Heavy White Card stock for my base card, I then layered it with Echo Park The

Magic of Winter  I used my sweater die cuts I added Blue and white bakers twine and added a snowflake Retired , Tag WINTER DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

Winter Wonderland Blue Snow Flake Sequins

double sided craft tape,  Hot Glue, all from my stash.

 

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm excited to share  my cards in this FUN challenge. 

little Red Wagon -# 687 Baby it's Cold outside

Inspiration station #45 

Word Art Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. Cute card....love the sweaters! I'm in Ohio, 40 is considered warm! LOL Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute wintery card!! Reminiscent of here in northern Illinois! Blue, gray, overcast white-gray skies for days and weeks .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater card, here in SC I'm loving my sweaters these days...rainy and cold! A good take on the Inspiration Station Photo this month! Thanks for sharing with us! Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!