Bee Happy


 
                                      

Welcome to my Blog, Happy Monday :

Today I used a Heavy Deep Yellow for my base card. I layered it with Bee cardstock

The Greetery Die cut, I added yellow and white Gingham  Ribbon, flat staments, and 2 Yellow mulberry flowers. Black Enamel Dots,  Glossy Accents.

                               double sided craft tape, Hot Glue


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by and leave me a comment. I enjoy reading each of the comments you leave.

Have a Blessed week

           Hugs

          Dottie

   

     

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge -Things with Wings

Can You Handle The Pressure -  Things with wings

Comments


  1. Very pretty, love the gingham ribbon!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great details to complete your bee theme, wonderful card Dottie! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful