HOME is where the heart is.


 
                                        


Hello Everyone:

I used Heavy RED Cardstock for my base card, I layered it with music notes paper and  I  Layered Pink cardstock in the center I used my Heart die cut. I used my scalloped die cut,


 I cut a Heart using corrugated paper and then a  small Heart a tiny house using the same set of die cuts, I have had this set since 2010 and I love using it , White lace and bow. Dotted Swiss embossing folder from my stash.


 
Double sided craft tape, Pop dots Hot Glue,

 
Thank you for stopping to visit my blog today, it is always a pleasure and honor to have you stop by, Please leave a comment, I love reading them. 
 
Have a Blessed Week 
Hugs
Dottie 
 

 I'm share my card in the following challenge:

Double D Challenge - Hearts 

fourseasons challenge 

Paper Funday Challenges 

Colorful Options February 2023

Comments

  1. Oooh, pretty! Truest words that home is where the heart is. Beautiful die set. Love the little houses. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D in our Hearts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Dottie and a great take on the FS mood board!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Double D!
    Diane FS and DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet, Dottie. I love the jute wrapped around your lace bow. What a lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons. I'm always blessed to see that my cards inspire you to create such pretty things and always SO grateful to have you play along in the challenges. Have a blessed and creative week, my friend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Valentine card! Love that die cut heart. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options February Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful