Happy Easter

            


                                            
 

Hello Everyone: 

I created this card for the Simon Says slim line challenge, I made my base card with Heavy White Card stock I then layered  with Spring has sprung cardstock . Plaid papers also from Echo park .

 "Leanna Butterfly Die cut  "Happy Easter die cut.




                                Bunny die cut ,grass die cut .


Tiny mixed color sweetheart flowers & plaid Bow .double sided craft tape, pop dots, hot glue 

 

 Thank you so much for visiting my Blog, it is always a Honor to have you. Please leave me a comment.


Have A Blessed and safe week.

      Hugs 

      Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card with following Challenges :

Simon says Wednesday Challenge - Slim line card.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful