hello


 

                               
 

 Today I Created my card, for the Simon Says Wednesday challenge Add A sentiment.

I made this card with my Beautiful daughter in mind. she has a beautiful Black Lab, Lilly is a service Animal and perfect for my Ginny. she is Battling stage 4 Cancer, this time is is not curable.  almost 5 yrs ago she had breast cancer and that she beat it.


I used My I used Heavy White,  cardstock, I layered Blue & Gold printed card stock,then I layered it again with cream with stars,  from my stash.

 "hello" die cut, silver string  gems and a tag DO YOUR BEST.


thank you for visiting my blog,it is always a pleasure having you stop by. please leave a comment I enjoy reading them.

also if you are not a follower of my blog, please become one.

Have A Blessed Week

I'm sharing my card in the following challenger

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge :Add A Sentiment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful