HOORAY FOR THE RED WHITE AND BLUE


 

                                                        

 

    I used a white cardstock for the base, and I layered that with some patriotic patterned papers found in Echo Park's  Let FREEDOM Ring 6x6 Paper Pad I love this Cardstock it shows how much We all love AMERICA.


T
he sentiment I used is a Card that can be found in the same Echo Park paper pack.  I also ran a length of RED AND WHITE RIBBON across my card and added some bundled Red  String,& bow Red Gems

                                                  Inspiration Photo

                                               https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgAIT0nqxOrLPG6I-zwOKMeUURM3y2y96NKYQ0yVUr8DcUP4m0KgmuPJVkG84GWr96e79lffPv2wIs4s-APnKXMe102UPrIgqCYrXF1IMtzf91BCj0rnUmuMh-7mxUgtQ_kqfk1QQSHVayDWj-7qNHmDEELf-MvgbIH6Zruy__M5xKzxb5ctWeRROR5/s640/TCC196%20052423.jpg

  I also used the following products,  Hot glue, double sided craft tape,    EVERYONE  HAVE A HAPPY  AND SAFE MEMORIAL DAY "GOD BLESS "               

 

    Have a wonderful week, everyone.  Thanks again for your visit . it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. remember to leave a comment.

thank you  have a Blessed week

 

I'm  sharing my card in the following challenge 

 The Card Concept

Comments

  1. I have that same paper pad and used that exact sentiment just recently! Love your patriotic card! So happy you played along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful