Memorial Day



 

                                                        

 

    I used a white cardstock for the base, and I layered that with some patriotic patterned papers found in Echo Park's  Let FREEDOM Ring 6x6 Paper Pad. 


The sentiment I used is a Card that can be found in the same Echo Park paper pack.  I also ran a length of White Crochet Lace across my card and added some bundled
Red  White & Blue Burlap String,Red & White Double Head Stame
ns tiny navy blue sweetheart blossoms

                                    Inspiration Photo

                                  https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgAIT0nqxOrLPG6I-zwOKMeUURM3y2y96NKYQ0yVUr8DcUP4m0KgmuPJVkG84GWr96e79lffPv2wIs4s-APnKXMe102UPrIgqCYrXF1IMtzf91BCj0rnUmuMh-7mxUgtQ_kqfk1QQSHVayDWj-7qNHmDEELf-MvgbIH6Zruy__M5xKzxb5ctWeRROR5/s640/TCC196%20052423.jpg

  I also used the following products,  Hot glue, double sided craft tape,                     

 

    Have a wonderful week, everyone.  Thanks again for your visit . it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. remember to leave a comment.

thank you  have a Blessed week

 

I'm  sharing my card in the following challenge 

 The Card Concept

Comments

  1. Dottie, what a fabulous patriotic card! Love the use of the designer paper and perfect for our challenge :-) We are so thrilled that you were able to play along with us and look forward to your artwork in our gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just LOVE this paper pad? Your card turned out great, Dottie. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Card Concept. We always enjoy having you play along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful