Happy Birthday



                                              


                                                                 

                        Welcome to my Blog Happy Wednesday

 

Today I created my Card using Heavy White Cardstock, I layered it with  Spring Fling Pastel Plaid  Cardstock.layering Pastel Polka dot  Cardstock..layering Heavy White Cardstock .

                           Spellbinder's Lg Circle Die cuts,  


                  Penny Black Clear Stamp "birthday bundles.


 Copic's # BG 53 # Y04 # RV21 # 100.- Double Sided  craft tape, balloon embellishment Stamped Happy Birthday using a wood block stamp, Mixed SEQUINS.

       


It is always a Pleasure to have you stop by and Visit If you aren't A Follower Please become one. I enjoy Reading your comments.

  Have A Blessed Weekend  .

 

I'm Sharing my card in the following Challenge:

Simon Says Bright And Cheerful Challenge.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful