Our Lord


 
                                     

                  Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday

    Wow Tomorrow September boy oh boy this year is flying by !
 
I used kraft cardstock and some pretty patterned papers from the   CARTA BELLA Paper co. Sunflower Market . I attached Hand Made Flowers and leaves Using Felt.  The scripture was cut out using a Stamp shaped die-cut from SIMON SAYS STAMP.   

These patterned papers are so pretty, and they really made a lovely base for my simple card.  I tried to match the Green felt for the leaves & the Yellow Felt for my flower's Patterned paper used on my card base.  The finishing touch on my card was a miniature rusty paperclip. 

Thank you so very much for stopping by it is always a honor to have you visit. I love reading the comments you leave for me.

 Have a Blessed Day




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

greetings OF THE SEASON

Spring

Thankful